LYNDSEY BRZOZOWSKI | SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
- Featured with BCC team as one of the Great Communicators in INFLUENCE Magazine (Spring 2017)
- Featured in SaintPetersBlog’s 30 Under 30 Rising Stars in Florida Politics (May 2013)
- Featured in Tallahassee Magazine (October 2012)
- Former communications director for Senate President Mike Haridopolos
- Former press coordinator for 2011 Florida Statewide Redistricting Hearings
- Former press secretary for the House Leadership Team
- Led the communications efforts for a key cabinet race during the 2018 Florida Republican Primary; served as a senior communications advisor to the DeSantis for Governor Campaign during the 2018 Florida General Election; served on the communications team for the 2014 No on Amendment 2 Campaign, as well as serving as press secretary for a number of state House and Senate races across Florida
Lyndsey Brzozowski is a senior vice president at Bascom Communications.
As a battle-tested communications and messaging professional, Brzozowski has advised leaders in both chambers of the Florida Legislature, as well as candidates across the State of Florida, private sector companies and trade organizations. Brzozowski develops and executes communications plans for organizations, such as Anheuser-Busch, Collier Enterprises, Florida Association of Health Plans, Inc., and Spectra Energy, among numerous other client accounts that span a multitude of industries.
As a member of Bascom Communication’s leadership team, Brzozowski also has extensive experience serving on the communications teams for a number of campaigns. Most recently, she led the communications efforts for a key cabinet race during the 2018 Florida Republican Primary and served as a senior communications advisor to the DeSantis for Governor Campaign during the 2018 Florida General Election. Prior to that, Brzozowski served on the communications team for the 2014 No on Amendment 2 Campaign, as well as serving as press secretary for a number of state House and Senate races across Florida.
Brzozowski also has extensive experience working inside the halls of the Florida Capitol, having served as communications director for the president of the Florida Senate and press secretary for the leadership team in the Florida House of Representatives. In these high-level positions, Brzozowski served as the lead spokesperson, worked closely with Florida’s Capitol Press Corps and media outlets throughout the state, and coordinated all media for the more than two dozen joint public redistricting meetings across Florida during the once-a-decade redistricting process.
In 2013, Brzozowski was named one of the 30 Under 30 Rising Stars in Florida Politics by the SaintPetersBlog.
Brzozowski is a graduate of the Florida State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Political Science. A native of Florida, Brzozowski resides in Atlanta with her husband, Mike, and their young son, James, and regularly commutes to Florida.