KRISTEN BRIDGES | SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
- Featured with BCC team as one of the Great Communicators in INFLUENCE Magazine (Spring 2017)
- Featured in Tallahassee Magazine and 850 Magazine (February/March 2013)
- member of the Florida Public Relations Association and USTA Tallahassee league
- Served on several election communication teams under BCC, including statewide ballot initiatives, U.S. Congressional campaigns, and Florida Governor, Florida Senate and Florida House of Representatives campaigns
- Former senior communications consultant of an international public relations and strategic consulting firm
- Former media coordination team member for the Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville
Kristen Bridges is a senior vice president at Bascom Communications.
Bridges has specialized experience in public affairs, with more than a decade dedicated to developing and executing communications plans for some of Florida’s largest corporations and associations, including the American Property Casualty Insurance Association of America, Associated Industries of Florida, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, Florida Harbor Pilots Association, Publix, Marriott and Hilton, to name a few.
Over the years, Bridges has built relationships and is in constant contact with the Capitol Press Corps, statewide media and editorial boards. As a member of BCC’s leadership team, Bridges serves a leading role in building and managing countless coalitions, overseeing numerous branding projects, and coordinating and executing several media events.
Bridges also has extensive expertise on the campaign side of political communications. Most recently, Bridges served as a senior communications advisor to DeSantis for Governor during the 2018 General Election Campaign. During the 2016 Election Cycle, Bridges helped lead the communications for a statewide ballot initiative, as well as served on the communications team for Neal Dunn for Florida Congressional District 2 Campaign. She was a part of the 2014 No on Amendment 2 communications team, and has also served as press secretary to several campaigns, including 2009 John Thrasher Special Election, 2008 Peter Boulware and the 2006 late Senator Jim King Re-election Campaigns.
Prior to joining the BCC team, Bridges worked for an international public relations and strategic consulting firm, as well as a Tallahassee-based public relations firm, where she serviced corporate and private sector clients, focusing on media buying, event planning and strategic communications campaigns. During this tenure, Bridges garnered national media attention on several high-profile issues and was a part of the media coordination team for Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville.
Bridges is a member of the Florida Public Relations Association, member of the USTA Tallahassee league, former board member of the Governors Club, and former member of the Junior League of Tallahassee. Bridges is a graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations and concentrations in Business Administration and Tourism. A native of Naples, Bridges resides in Tallahassee with her husband, Walker, and their two children, Blair and Emma.